Validate your NetApp knowledge and skills
The Sauber F1 Team
NetApp Channel Partner Program
Authorized Professional Service Partner Program
The Authorized Professional Service Partner Program is designed specifically with NetApp channel partners in mind to provide an industry-leading professional service business proposition with compelling enablement resources focused on increasing the productivity and effectiveness of customer data centers.
- Ability to provide better service and value to customers
- Increased revenue and margins with NetApp business
- Improved productivity and effectiveness of your service delivery teams
- Differentiated PS offering
- Maximized account control
- Expanded opportunities for collaboration
- Professional service enablement program for VIP Partners
- Sell and deliver your brand of professional services
- Specialize in one or more NetApp solution areas of your choice
Authorized Professional Service Partner program training requirements are designed to maximize your productivity and effectiveness in delivering services for NetApp technologies.
When you complete Design and Implementation specialization training requirements, you’ll benefit from expanded skills, implementation backup telephone support, a license to use the NetApp Automated Storage Provisioning Engine (ASPEN), and access to NetApp service delivery methodologies and best practices.
To qualify for authorized status in Design and Implementation, partners are required to employ at least two people who have completed the training requirements outlined below.
The following qualifications are required for Authorized Professional Service Partner authorization Design and Implementation:
- Demonstrated Brocade and Cisco switch competency
- NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator (NCDA)
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer (NCIE)
- Data ONTAP SAN Administration (SAN)
- Implementation workshop
- One-day instructor-led NetApp Rapid Deployment and NetApp Automated Storage Provisioning Engine (ASPEN) training.
After achieving Authorized Professional Service Partner status, partners are required to complete the NCIE-SAN certification exam within nine months of program agreement execution.
Contact us on +971 (4) 42 89 440 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this program.