Aruba Advanced Mobility Troubleshooting & Solutions
USD 3,250 excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
Typical candidates that are preparing for ACMX written exam and/or ACMX lab exam. Also, IT Professionals that are looking to further
advance their expertise/knowledge on HPE Aruba Mobility technologies for career growth.
Highly recommended prerequisites are the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) or an existing Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX)certification.
TheHPE6-A48ACMXWritten Exam is required to be passed before the practical exam. Once the written is passed, you will only have 18 months to pass the ACMX Practical Exam.
Candidates who do not pass the ACMX Practical Exam within 18 months will have to wait for a new version to be released. HPE recommends that you register for the ACMX Practical Exam within 12months of passing the written exam to ensure that you pass in the allotted18-month time frame.
This course is structured to help the student build a better understanding of the Aruba technologies, designing mobility first networks, strategize their implementation/configuration and their troubleshooting methodologies.
course teaches how to take a complex scenario and break down into manageable blocks and while still managing your time accordingly. This course is approximately 35% lecture and 65% hands-on lab scenario-based exercises.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
• Plan, implement and troubleshoot enterprise multi-site Aruba campus wireless network, remote-access, and multi-tenant environment.
• Analyze functional requirements to create a network design and implementation plan
• Configure and validate Aruba WLAN secure employee and guest solutions.
• Implement advanced services and security solutions.
• Manage and monitor Aruba solutions.
• Perform advanced troubleshooting
• Infra structure & Redundancy
o Analyze Functional Requirement for Aruba Architecture and troubleshooting zones
o Mobility Master redundancy (L2 vs. L3)
o Clustering (L2 & L3 deployment and Hitless failover)
o Multi-controller Operations
• Planning, implementing, and troubleshooting Campus AP and Remote AP Provisioning
o WLAN Provisioning
o Secure employee WLAN
o Guest Access
o Remote AP
o IAP VPN Development
• Planning, implementing, and troubleshooting advanced services and security solutions
o Role Derivation & Firewall Policies
o Dynamic RF Management (AirMatch, ARM old)
o Voice & Video Optimization
o Tunneled Node
o RFProtect (WIDS/WIPS)
o Advanced Aruba OS (AOS) Features
• Planning, implementing, and troubleshooting Network Management and monitoring
o ArubaOS Dashboard
o Spectrum Analysis
o Monitor using Clearpass