USD 1,800.00 excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
Networking and security professionals involved in the design, implementation, and administration of a network infrastructure using FortiGate appliances
This course assumes knowledge of basic FortiGate fundamentals.
Participants should have a thorough understanding of all the topics covered in the FortiGate Security course before attending the FortiGate Infrastructure course.
In this course, you will learn how to use the most common FortiGate networking and
Topics include features commonly applied in complex or larger enterprise or MSSP networks, such as advanced routing,
redundant infrastructure, virtual domains (VDOMs), zero trust network access (ZTNA), SSL VPN, site-to-site IPsec VPN, single sign-on (SSO), and diagnostics.
• Knowledge of OSI layers
• Knowledge of firewall concepts in an IPv4 network
• Knowledge of fundamentals of FortiGate, as presented in the FortiGate Security course
After completing these courses, you will be able to:
• Analyze a FortiGate route table
• Route packets using policy-based and static routes for multi-path and load balanced deployments
• Divide FortiGate into two or more virtual devices, each operating as an independent FortiGate, by configuring virtual domains (VDOMs)
• Understand the fundamentals and benefits of using ZTNA
• Offer an SSL VPN for secure access to your private network
• Establish an IPsec VPN tunnel between two FortiGate devices
• Implement a meshed or partially redundant VPN
• Diagnose failed IKE exchanges
• Offer Fortinet Single Sign-On (FSSO) access to network services, integrated with Microsoft Active Directory (AD)
• Deploy FortiGate devices as an HA cluster for fault tolerance and high performance
• Diagnose and correct common problems.
2. Virtual Domains
3. Fortinet Single Sign-On
5. SSL VPN
6. IPsec VPN
7. High Availability