USD 1,800 excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for cybersecurity professionals responsible for planning, deploying, configuring,
and managing FortiSOAR deployments in a SOC environment.
In this course, you will learn about FortiSOAR architecture, and how to deploy, configure, manage, operate, and monitor FortiSOAR in a SOC environment.
You will learn about various system customization options, HA deployment, security management using role-based access control (RBAC), and various system monitoring tools.
You must have an understanding of the topics covered in the following courses or have equivalent experience.
• You must have an understanding of the topics covered in NSE 4 FortiGate Security or have equivalent experience.
• Familiarity with SOC technologies and processes is recommended
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Identify challenges of security teams, and assist security teams with SOAR best practices
• Identify the role of SOAR in assisting security teams
• Describe the basics of SOAR technology
• Manage licenses
• Deploy and manage a FortiSOAR VM
• Configure teams, roles, and users
• Configure authentication
• Schedule the purging of audit logs and executed playbook logs
• Configure playbook recovery
• Configure environment variables
• Configure company branding
• Configure system fixtures
• Configure the recycle bin
• Monitor and manage audit logs
• Use the configuration manager
• Monitor system resources
• Deploy, configure, manage, and troubleshoot a FortiSOAR high availability cluster
• Identify the types of logs used for troubleshooting
• Collect log files used for troubleshooting
• Troubleshoot key services and processes on FortiSOAR
1. Introduction to FortiSOAR
2. Device Management
3. System Configuration
4. High Availability
5. Searching, War Rooms, and Upgrading
6. System Monitoring and Troubleshooting