Planning and Deploying SAP on Azure
USD 1100.00 excl. VAT
Before attending this course, students should have:
• Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions, including VM, VNet, Load Balancers, Storage (Blob, Files, Disks).
• Understanding of on-premises and cloud virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
• Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
• Understanding of Active Directory concepts
• Experience with Linux/Unix environments.
• Solid knowledge of SAP Applications, SAP HANA, S/4HANA, SAP NetWeaver, SAP BW, OS Servers for SAP Applications and Databases.
• Understanding of SAP HANA deployment and configuration.
• Hands-on experience with SAP HANA administration.
Prerequisite Courses (or equivalent knowledge and hands-on experience):
• AZ-104 Azure Administrator
• Knowledge of SAP products such as SAP HANA or SAP NetWeaver
What you’ll learn in this course
This course teaches IT Professionals experienced in SAP solutions how to leverage Azure resources that include deployment and configuration of virtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts, and Azure AD that includes implementing and managing hybrid identities. Students of this course will learn through concepts, scenarios, procedures, and hands-on labs how to best plan and implement migration and operation of an SAP solution on Azure.
Your will receive guidance on subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
• Explore Azure for SAP workloads
• Discover common terms and meanings for SAP on Azure
• Identify SAP-certified configurations
• Examine SAP NetWeaver with AnyDB on Azure virtual machines
• Examine SAP S/4HANA on Azure virtual machines
• Explore Azure for SAP compute
• Explore Azure for SAP networking
• Explore Azure for SAP storage
• Explore Azure for SAP databases
• Explore identity services for SAP on Azure
• Explore remote management for SAP on Azure
• Explore governance and manageability for SAP on Azure
• Deploy single-instance implementations of SAP on Azure (2-tier and 3-tier)
• Implement high availability in SAP NetWeaver with AnyDB on Azure virtual machines
• Implement high availability for SAP workloads in Azure
• Implement disaster recovery for SAP workloads in Azure
• Perform backups and restores for SAP workloads on Azure
• Use the planning and deployment checklist for SAP workloads on Azure
• Explore migration options for SAP on Azure
• Migrate very large databases (VLDB) to Azure for SAP
• Explore monitoring requirements of Azure for SAP workloads
• Configure the Azure Enhanced Monitoring Extension for SAP
• Explore licensing, pricing, and support for SAP on Azure virtual machines