Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
USD 1500.00 excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
Students in this course are interested in the Microsoft 365 development platform or in passing the Microsoft Teams Application Developer Associate certification exam. Students should also have 1-2 years’ experience as a developer.
This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
Before attending this course, students should have:
• 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
• It is recommended that students have some experience developing solutions on Microsoft Teams and/or SharePoint Framework through all phases of software development.
What you’ll learn in this course
The building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 core services course is designed for people who are aspiring to the Microsoft Teams Application Developer role. In this course, students will learn how to build collaboration solutions leveraging 4 central elements of the Microsoft 365 platform: implementing Microsoft identity, working with Microsoft Graph, extending, and customizing Microsoft 365 with SharePoint Framework, and building applications for Microsoft Teams. In Implement Microsoft identity, students will learn to implement Microsoft identity including registering an application, implementing authentication, configuring permissions to consume an API, and creating a service to access Microsoft Graph.
In Work with Microsoft Graph, students will learn how to access user data, explore query parameters, manage a group lifecycle, access files, and optimize network traffic using Microsoft Graph. In Extend and customize Microsoft 365 with SharePoint Framework, students will learn about SharePoint Framework web parts, extensions, and how to package and deploy a SPFx solution. In Build apps for Microsoft Teams, students will look at the components of a Teams App, work with webhooks, tabs, conversational bots, and other Microsoft Teams app capabilities. They will also learn to deploy Microsoft Teams apps.
• Getting Started with Microsoft Identity
• Application types in Microsoft identity
• Permissions and Consent Framework
• Secure custom APIs with Microsoft Identity
• Work with users, groups, and roles in custom apps and APIs
• Optimize data usage when using Microsoft Graph with query parameters
• Optimize network traffic with Microsoft Graph
• Access User Data from Microsoft Graph
• Manage Group Lifecycle with Microsoft Graph
• Access Files with Microsoft Graph
• Use Change Notifications and Track Changes with Microsoft Graph
• Introduction to customizing and extending SharePoint
• Introduction to building apps for Microsoft Teams
• Task-oriented interactions in Microsoft Teams with messaging extensions
• Create embedded web experiences with tabs for Microsoft Teams
• Create interactive conversational bots for Microsoft Teams
• Collect Input in Microsoft Teams with Task Modules
• Connect web services to Microsoft Teams with webhooks and Office 365 Connectors
• Microsoft Teams – Use the teamwork Microsoft Graph endpoint
• Microsoft Teams – Authentication and Single Sign-on
• Create interactive meeting apps for Microsoft Teams
• Distribute your Microsoft Teams app
• Monitor and maintain Microsoft Teams solutions
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us