Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
USD 800 excl. VAT
Before taking this course, you should have:
• General knowledge of networks and wireless networks
• Routing and switching knowledge
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
• Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
• Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
• Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
What you’ll learn in this course
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.1 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to create a secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You’ll learn how to implement and fortify a wireless network infrastructure using Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
This course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst® 9800 Wireless Controller Release,
Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Release 10.5, Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE) Release 8.0 features, and Cisco ISE Release 2.4.
This course also helps you prepare to take the 300-430 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP® Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification. This course also earns you 40 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
• Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure
• Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues
• Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks
• Implement and troubleshoot advanced capabilities in wireless network services
• Securing and Troubleshooting the Wireless Network Infrastructure
• Implementing and Troubleshooting Secure Client Connectivity
• Implementing and Troubleshooting Quality of Service (QoS) in Wireless Networks
• Implementing and Troubleshooting Advanced Wireless Network Services
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us