CompTIA Cloud+ (Exam CV0-003)
USD 1,500 excl. VAT
To ensure your success in this course, you should have systems administration skills comprising 2–3 years' experience.
CompTIA Network+ and Server+ certification, or the equivalent knowledge, is strongly recommended.
What you’ll learn in this course
CompTIA is a not-for-profit trade association with the purpose of advancing the interests of IT professionals and IT channel organizations; its industry-leading IT certifications are an important part of that mission. CompTIA's Cloud+ Certification is an upper-level certification designed for professionals with 2–3 years of hands-on work experience in a systems administrator job role.
This exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to understand cloud architecture and design, deploy cloud services and solutions, successfully maintain, secure, and optimize a cloud environment, and to troubleshoot common cloud management issues.
This course can benefit you in two ways. If you intend to pass the CompTIA Cloud+ (Exam CV0-003) certification examination, this course can be a significant part of your preparation. But certification is not the only key to professional success in the field of cloud management. Today's job market demands individuals with demonstrable skills, and the information and activities in this course can help you build your cloud sysadmin skill set so that you can confidently perform your duties in any cloud administrator role.
On course completion, you will be able to:
• Understand cloud concepts
• Plan and design a cloud environment
• Administer cloud resources
• Manage cloud storage
• Manage networks in the cloud
• Secure and troubleshoot networks in the cloud
• Manage cloud migrations and troubleshoot cloud deployments
• Manage cloud automation and orchestration
• Understand cloud security concepts
• Manage cloud security
• Manage cloud performance
• Manage cloud maintenance
• Implement high availability and disaster recovery in the cloud
• Understanding Cloud Concepts
• Planning and Designing a Cloud Environment
• Administering Cloud Resources
• Managing Cloud Storage
• Managing Networks in the Cloud
• Securing and Troubleshooting Networks in the Cloud
• Managing Cloud Migrations and Troubleshooting Cloud Deployments
• Managing Cloud Automation and Orchestration
• Understanding Cloud Security Concepts
• Managing Cloud Security
• Managing Cloud Performance
• Managing Maintenance in the Cloud
• Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us