CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-008)
USD 1,500 excl. VAT
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic IT skills comprising nine to twelve months’
experience. CompTIA A+ certification, or the equivalent knowledge, is
What you’ll learn in this course
CompTIA is a not-for-profit trade association with the purpose of advancing the interests of IT professionals and IT channel organizations, and its industryleading IT certifications are an important part of that mission. CompTIA’s Network+ Certification is an entry-level certification designed for professionals with 9-12 months’ work experience in roles such as a junior network administrator or network support technician.
The CompTIA Network+ certification exam will verify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
• Establish network connectivity by deploying wired and wireless devices.
• Understand and maintain network documentation.
• Understand the purpose of network services.
• Understand basic datacenter, cloud, and virtual networking concepts.
• Monitor network activity, identifying performance and availability issues.
• Implement network hardening techniques.
• Manage, configure, and troubleshoot network infrastructure.
This course can benefit you in two ways. If you intend to pass the CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-008) certification examination, this course can be a significant part of your preparation. But certification is not the only key to professional success in the field of network support. Today’s job market demands individuals have demonstrable skills, and the information and activities in this course can help you build your network administration skill set so that you can confidently perform your duties in any entry-level network support technician role.
On course completion, you will be able to:
• Deploy and troubleshoot Ethernet networks.
• Support IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
• Configure and troubleshooting routers.
• Support network services and applications.
• Ensure network security and availability.
• Deploy and troubleshooting wireless networks.
• Support WAN links and remote access methods.
• Support organizational procedures and site security controls.
• Summarize cloud and datacenter architecture.
• Comparing OSI Model Network Functions
• Deploying Ethernet Cabling
• Deploying Ethernet Switching
• Troubleshooting Ethernet Networks
• Explaining IPv4 Addressing
• Supporting IPv4 and IPv6 Networks
• Configuring and Troubleshooting Routers
• Explaining Network Topologies and Types
• Explaining Transport Layer Protocols
• Explaining Network Services
• Explaining Common Security Concepts
• Supporting and Troubleshooting Secure Networks
• Deploying and Troubleshooting Wireless Networks
• Comparing WAN Links and Remote Access Methods
• Explaining Organizational and Physical Security Concepts
• Explaining Disaster Recovery and High Availability Concepts
• Applying Network Hardening Techniques
• Summarizing Cloud and Datacenter Architecture
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us