Course SC-300T00: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
USD 1,370 excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
This course is for the Identity and Access Administrators who are planning to take the associated certification exam, or who are performing identity and access administration tasks in their day-to-day job.
This course would also be helpful to an administrator or engineer that wants to specialize in providing identity solutions and access management systems for Azure-based solutions; playing an integral role in protecting an organization.
Before attending this course, students should have understanding of:
• Security best practices and industry security requirements such as defense in depth, least privileged access, shared responsibility, and zero trust model.
• Be familiar with identity concepts such as authentication, authorization, and active directory.
• Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information.
• Some experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages is helpful but not required. Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI.
Prerequisite courses (or equivalent knowledge and hands-on experience):
This free online training will give you the experience you need to be successful in this course.
• SC-900 part 1: Describe the concepts of security, compliance, and identity - Learn | Microsoft Docs
• SC-900 part 2: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Identity and access management solutions - Learn | Microsoft Docs
• SC-900 part 3: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions - Learn | Microsoft Docs
• SC-900 part 4: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions - Learn | Microsoft Docs
• AZ-104: Manage identities and governance in Azure - Learn | Microsoft Docs
What you’ll learn in this course
The Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator course explores how to design, implement, and operate an organization’s identity and access management systems by using Azure AD. Learn to manage tasks such as providing secure authentication and authorization access to enterprise applications. You will also learn to provide seamless experiences and self-service management capabilities for all users. Finally, learn to create adaptive access and governance of your identity and access management solutions ensuring you can
troubleshoot, monitor, and report on your environment. The Identity and Access Administrator may be a single individual or a member of a larger team. Learn how this role collaborates with many other roles in the organization to drive strategic identity projects. The end goal is to provide you knowledge to modernize identity solutions, to implement hybrid identity solutions, and to implement identity governance.
• Explore identity and Azure AD
• Implement initial configuration of Azure Active Directory
• Create, configure, and manage identities
• Implement and manage external identities
• Implement and manage hybrid identity
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us