Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment
USD 1,650.00 excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
• Enterprise network
• System integrators
• System administrators
• Network administrators
• Solutions designers
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
• Strong understanding of enterprise WAN design
• Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including interior and exterior routing protocol operation
• Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPsec)
These recommended Cisco learning offerings may help students meet these prerequisites:
• Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
• Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
What you will Learn
The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND) v2.0 course provides a comprehensive overview of the Cisco® Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution and Cisco SDWAN components such as vManage, vSmart and vBond.
You will learn how to deploy, manage, and operate a secure, programmable, and scalable SDWAN fabric using IOS XE Cisco SD-WAN products.
The course also covers how to configure, operate, and monitor overlay routing across the Cisco SD-WAN network. In addition, you will learn about data and control policies, and how to deploy Quality of Service (QoS) and Direct Internet Access (DIA) in the SD-WAN overlay network.
The course will allow you to earn 16 Continuing Education (CE) credits toward recertification.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
• Identify the various network elements of the Cisco SD-WAN solution
• Deploy WAN Edge routers
• Create templates to aid in the deployment and operation of the Cisco
• Configure and verify Cisco SD-WAN overlay routing
• Create simple policies to control traffic flow through the Cisco SD-WAN
• Cisco SD-WAN Solution Components
• Cisco SD-WAN Network Deployment
• Cisco SD-WAN Configuration Management
• Cisco SD-WAN Overlay Routing
• Cisco SD-WAN Policies