Administering Advanced Cisco Contact Center Enterprise
USD 2,250.00 excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
• Deployment engineer
• Sales engineer
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
• Basic knowledge of networking (Windows Active Directory, SQL) and
components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
• Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and voice
• Basic understanding of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
architecture and operation
Recommended Cisco offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
• Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEA)
• Understanding Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Foundations (CCEF)
• Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies
• Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
What you will Learn
The Administering Advanced Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEAA) v1.0 course teaches you how to execute advanced administration tasks associated with the Cisco®
Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) solution through an in-depth examination of technical and operational requirements, and of the tools used to configure and ensure CCE solution functionality
After taking this course, you should be able to:
• Describe the components, protocols, and call flow of Cisco Packaged Contact
Center Enterprise (PCCE) by referencing the discovery platform to prepare for further scripting and configuration activities.
• Run the CCE Bulk Import utility using the CCE Web Administration tool to develop a base line CCE configuration.
• Configure an advanced VoiceXML (VXML) application implementing DB lookup functionality and digit collection using Call Studio and CCE Scripting tools; present call data collected from the caller to the Agent desktop.
• Provision CCE to support Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) calls to the Contact Center using CUCM and CCE configuration tools.
This functionality enables CCE Route Requests from CUCM to support contacts initiated from a CUCM managed device (Gateways, Phones, Line Side Interactive Voice Response [IVR] Ports). This functionality can also enable non-Contact Center calls and calls handled by Agents, whether existing or new.
• Access and deploy custom gadgets to the Finesse desktop using the CCE Web Administration tool to further enhance functionality of the Finesse Agent Desktop.
• Successfully deploy Mobile Agent in a CCE Environment.
• Successfully deploy Post Call Survey in a CCE Environment.
• PCCE Review
o Review PCCE Architecture and Components
o Review PCCE Protocols
• Introducing Bulk Import Tools
o Use the PCCE Bulk Import Tool
o Use Bulk Import Templates
• Configuring Advanced Scripting and CCE Data Exchange
o Design for Advanced Scripting
o CCE Data Exchange
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager Initiated Call Flows
o Understand Transfer Types and Cisco Unified Custom Voice
Portal (CVP) Call Flow Models
o Describe Subsequent Transfers
• Using Gadgets to Customize the Finesse Desktop
o Obtain Finesse Custom Gadgets
o Deploy Finesse Custom Gadgets
• Implementing Mobile Agent
o Examine Mobile Agent Functionality
o Identify Mobile Agent Architecture and Components
• Implementing Post Call Survey
o Examine Post Call Survey Functionality
o Configure Post Call Survey