Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Deployment
USD 2,750.00 excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
The primary audience of this course is as follows:
• Channel Partner / Reseller
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
• Understand Internetworking Fundamentals
• Basic IP telephony concepts
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployments
• Cisco IP Phones
• Cisco IP Communicator
• Contact Center Operations
What you will Learn
This course is designed for system engineers who will be responsible for deploying the Cisco Unified Contact Center
Express (Unified CCX) and Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Reponse (Unified IP IVR) products.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
• Provide a comprehensive overview of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express product suite.
• Provide a complete description of the Cisco Unified CCX installation process, the configuration required with an overview of most common configuration web pages, and describe the call flow processes needed to establish a call on Cisco Unified CCX.
• Describe the Cisco Unified CCX script editor, how it is installed and how to implement common IVR scripting techniques.
• Provide a comprehensive view of Cisco Unified CCX ACD operations to include basic contact center build-up, scripting, agent and supervisor desktop configurations, advanced scripting topics, and reporting.
• Describe how to install, configure and use features found in Cisco Unified CCX Premium such as, Remote Monitoring, Outbound Dialer, Agent Email, Agent Web Chat, and Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS).
• Understand how to maintain and monitor a Cisco Unified CCX system.
1: Cisco Unified CCX Product Overview
2: Cisco Unified CCX Installation and Configuration
3: Cisco Unified CCX Scripting
4: Cisco Unified CCX ACD Operations
5: Cisco Unified CCX Premium Functions
6: Cisco Unified CCX Maintenance