CompTIA Project+ (Exam PK0-005)
USD 1,500 excl. VAT
To ensure your success in this course, you should have 6–12 months of hands-on
experience managing projects in an IT environment.
What you’ll learn in this course
CompTIA is a not-for-profit trade association with the purpose of advancing the interests of IT professionals and IT channel organizations; its industry-leading IT certifications are an important part of that mission. CompTIA’s Project+ certification is a foundation-level certification designed for professionals with 6–12 months hands-on experience managing small- to medium-sized projects in an IT environment.
This exam will verify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to manage the project life cycle, coordinate small-to-medium-sized projects, establish a communication plan, manage resources and stakeholders, maintain project documentation and artifacts, and support the completion of larger projects within an information technology (IT) environment.
This course can benefit you in two ways. If you intend to pass the CompTIA Project+ (Exam PK0-005) certification examination, this course can be a significant part of your preparation. But certification is not the only key to professional success in the field of project management. Today’s job market demands individuals with demonstrable skills, and the information and activities in this course can help you build your IT project management skill set so that you can confidently perform your duties in any junior-level IT project manager role.
On course completion, you will be able to:
• Manage the project life cycle.
• Coordinate small- to medium-sized projects.
• Establish a communication plan and manage resources and stakeholders.
• Maintain project documentation and artifacts.
• Support the completion of larger projects within an information technology (IT) environment.
• Preparing for the Project
• Selecting the Project Framework
• Initiating the Project
• Facilitating Effective Meetings
• Implementing Solution Design
• Managing Resources
• Managing Risk
• Creating a Project Schedule
• Creating a Project Plan
• Procuring Solutions
• Managing Project Execution
• Managing Issues and Changes
• Managing Performance
• Wrapping Up the Project
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us