NIOS DDI DHCP Operator Workshop
Attendees should have a fundamental understanding of networking
What you’ll learn in this course
This workshop introduces DHCP services in NIOS, touching on properties, network objects, and lease management, alongside DHCP failover.
Lab exercises offer hands on practice with DHCP object updates, range configurations, fixed addresses, and more.
• NIOS DHCP Service Overview
• Managing NIOS DHCP Objects
• NIOS DHCP Failover Overview
• Updating NIOS DHCP objects with Extensible Attributes (EA)
• Creating DHCPv4 ranges in NIOS
• Creating DHCPv4 fixed addresses in NIOS
• Creating DHCPv4 reservations in NIOS
• Creating DHCPv4 Failover ranges in NIOS
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us