NIOS DDI GRID Administrator Workshop
Attendees should have a fundamental understanding of networking.
What you’ll learn in this course
This workshop covers essential NIOS Grid functionalities including configuring settings, managing backups, interpreting NTP outputs, and scheduling tasks.
Through hands-on exercises, you will learn to modify Grid settings, manage access and logs, streamline backups, and effectively use NTP services and support tools within the NIOS environment.
• Configuring NIOS Grid Settings and Grid Redundancy
• Managing NIOS Grid Members
• Explaining NTP Statistics in NIOS
• Configuring NIOS Scheduled Tasks
• Changing NIOS Grid session timeout
• Configuring NIOS GM login banner
• Enabling remote console access (SSH) for all NIOS Grid members
• Configuring syslog settings in NIOS
• Configuring scheduled backups over SCP in NIOS
• Adding external NTP servers in NIOS
• Enabling NTP services on NIOS members
• Generating support bundles in NIOS
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us