NIOS Security DNS Firewall Administrator Workshop
What you’ll learn in this course
This workshop introduces administrators to a major NIOS security features: DNS Firewall
(RPZ). The workshop describing how DNS Firwall (RPZ)
works and how to setup the grid
for it and how to configure different RPZ types.
Attendees should have a fundamental understanding of networking.
• Describing NIOS DNS Firewall
• Configuring Local RPZ in NIOS
• Configuring Threat Defense RPZ feeds in NIOS
• Setting up NIOS DNS Firewall
• Configuring local RPZ rules in NIOS
• Configuring RPZ feeds in NIOS
• Configuring Blocking local RPZ rules in NIOS
• Configuring Substitute local RPZ rules in NIOS
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us