Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
USD 1100.00 excl. VAT
Successful Azure Network Engineers start this role with experience in enterprise networking, on-premises or cloud infrastructure and network security.
• Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
• Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
• Understanding of software defined networking.
• Understanding hybrid network connectivity methods, such as VPN.
• Understanding resilience and disaster recovery, including high availability and restore operations.
What you’ll learn in this course
This course teaches Network Engineers how to design, implement, and maintain Azure networking solutions. This course covers the process of designing, implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing,
private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. Learn how to design and implement a secure, reliable, network infrastructure in Azure and how to establish hybrid connectivity, routing, private access to Azure services, and monitoring in Azure.
• Introduction to Azure Virtual Networks
• Design and implement hybrid networking
• Design and implement Azure ExpressRoute
• Load balance non-HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
• Load balance HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
• Design and implement network security
• Design and implement private access to Azure Services
• Design and implement network monitoring
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us