Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
USD 600.00 excl. VAT
Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience in virtualization, networking, identity, and storage.
Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
What you’ll learn in this course
Prerequisite certification is not required before taking this course. Successful Azure AI Fundamental students start with some basic awareness of computing and internet concepts, and an interest in using Azure AI services.
• Experience using computers and the internet.
• Interest in use cases for AI applications and machine learning models.
• A willingness to learn through hands-on exploration.
• Get started with AI on Azure
• Use Automated Machine Learning in Azure Machine Learning
• Create a regression model with Azure Machine Learning designer
• Create a classification model with Azure Machine Learning designer
• Create a clustering model with Azure Machine Learning designer
• Analyze images with the Computer Vision service
• Classify images with the Custom Vision service
• Detect objects in images with the Custom Vision service
• Detect and analyze faces with the Face service
• Read text with the Computer Vision service
• Analyze receipts with the Form Recognizer service
• Analyze text with the Language service
• Recognize and synthesize speech
• Translate text and speech
• Create a language model with Conversational Language Understanding
• Build a bot with the Language Service and Azure Bot Service
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us