Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
USD 600.00 excl. VAT
Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience in virtualization, networking, identity, and storage.
Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
What you’ll learn in this course
This course introduces fundamentals concepts related to artificial intelligence (AI), and the services in Microsoft Azure that can be used to create AI solutions. The course is not designed to teach students to become professional data scientists or software developers, but rather to build awareness of common AI workloads and the ability to identify Azure services to support them.
The course is designed as a blended learning experience that combines instructor-led training with online materials on the Microsoft Learn platform (https://azure.com/learn). The hands-on exercises in the course are based on Learn modules, and students are encouraged to use the content on Learn as reference materials to reinforce what they learn in the class and to explore topics in more depth.
• Get started with AI on Azure
• Use Automated Machine Learning in Azure Machine Learning
• Create a regression model with Azure Machine Learning designer
• Create a classification model with Azure Machine Learning designer
• Create a clustering model with Azure Machine Learning designer
• Analyze images with the Computer Vision service
• Classify images with the Custom Vision service
• Detect objects in images with the Custom Vision service
• Detect and analyze faces with the Face service
• Read text with the Computer Vision service
• Analyze receipts with the Form Recognizer service
• Analyze text with the Language service
• Recognize and synthesize speech
• Translate text and speech
• Create a language model with Conversational Language Understanding
• Build a bot with the Language Service and Azure Bot Service
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us