Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
USD 600.00 excl. VAT
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
Familiarity with cloud computing is helpful, but isn't necessary.
What you’ll learn in this course
This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about our offerings and get hands-on experience with the product. This course primarily uses the Azure portal and command line interface to create
resources and does not require scripting skills. Students in this course will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator. This course combines lecture, demonstrations, and hands-on labs. This course will also help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.
• Describe cloud computing
• Describe the benefits of using cloud services
• Describe cloud service types
• Describe the core architectural components of Azure
• Describe Azure compute and networking services
• Describe Azure storage services
• Describe Azure identity, access, and security
• Describe cost management in Azure
• Describe features and tools in Azure for governance and compliance
• Describe features and tools for managing and deploying Azure resources
• Describe monitoring tools in Azure
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us