Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
USD 1370.00 excl. VAT
Successful learners will have prior knowledge and understanding of:
• Security best practices and industry security requirements such as defense in
depth, least privileged access, role-based access control, multi-factor authentication, shared responsibility, and zero trust model.
• Be familiar with security protocols such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Internet
Security Protocol (IPSec), Secure Socket Layer (SSL), disk and data encryption methods.
• Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics
of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information.
• Have experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages.
Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI.
What you’ll learn in this course
This course provides IT Security Professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain an organization’s security posture, and identify and remediate security vulnerabilities.
This course includes security for identity and access, platform protection, data and applications, and security operations.
• Secure Azure solutions with Azure Active Directory
• Implement Hybrid identity
• Deploy Azure AD identity protection
• Configure Azure AD privileged identity management
• Design an enterprise governance strategy
• Implement perimeter security
• Configure network security
• Configure and manage host security
• Enable Containers security
• Deploy and secure Azure Key Vault
• Configure application security features
• Implement storage security
• Configure and manage SQL database security
• Configure and manage Azure Monitor
• Enable and manage Microsoft Defender for Cloud
• Configure and monitor Microsoft Sentinel