Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL
USD 900.00 excl. VAT
What you’ll learn in this course
This course can be valuable for anyone who needs to write basic SQL or Transact-SQL queries. This includes anyone working with data as a data analyst, a data engineer, a data scientist, a database administrator or a database developer.
It can also be useful for others peripherally involved with data, or wanting to learn more about working with data such as solution architects, students and technology managers.
• Introduction to Transact-SQL
• Sort and filter results in T-SQL
• Combine multiple tables with JOINs in T-SQL
• Write Subqueries in T-SQL
• Use built-in functions and GROUP BY in Transact-SQL
• Modify data with T-SQL
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us