Microsoft 365 Endpoint Administrator
USD 1500.00 excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
The Microsoft 365 Endpoint Administrator is responsible for deploying, configuring, securing, managing, and monitoring devices and client applications in a corporate setting. Their duties include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. They work alongside the M365 Enterprise Administrator to develop and execute a device strategy that aligns with the requirements of a modern organization.
Microsoft 365 Endpoint Administrators should be well-versed in M365 workloads and possess extensive skills and experience in deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 11 and later, as well as non-Windows devices. Their role emphasizes cloud services over on-premises management technologies.
The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying,
configuring, and maintaining Windows 11 and later, and non-Windows devices.
What you’ll learn in this course
In this course, students will learn to plan and execute an endpoint deployment strategy using contemporary deployment techniques and implementing update strategies. The course introduces essential elements of modern management, co-management approaches, and Microsoft Intune integration.
It covers app deployment, management of browser-based applications, and key security concepts such as authentication, identities, access, and compliance policies.
Technologies like Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection, and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint are explored to protect devices and data.
• Explore the Enterprise Desktop
• Explore Windows Editions
• Manage Azure Active Directory identities
• Manage device authentication
• Enroll devices using Microsoft Configuration Manager
• Enroll devices using Microsoft Intune
• Execute device profiles
• Oversee device profiles
• Maintain user profiles
• Execute mobile application management
• Deploy and update applications
• Administer endpoint applications
• Protect identities in Azure Active Directory
• Enable organizational access
• Implement device compliance
• Generate inventory and compliance reports
• Deploy device data protection
• Manage Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
• Manage Microsoft Defender in Windows client
• Manage Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps
• Assess deployment readiness
• Deploy using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
• Deploy using Microsoft Configuration Manager
• Deploy Devices using Windows Autopilot
• Implement dynamic deployment methods
• Plan a transition to modern endpoint management
• Manage Windows 365
• Manage Azure Virtual Desktop
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us