Managing Microsoft Teams
USD 1550.00 excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
Students in this course are interested in Microsoft Teams or in passing the Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate certification exam. A Microsoft Teams administrator plans, deploys, configures, and manages Microsoft Teams to focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication in a Microsoft 365 environment. A Microsoft Teams administrator must be able to plan, deploy, and manage teams, chat, apps, channels, meetings, audio/video conferencing, live events, calling, and Teams certified devices.
A Microsoft Teams administrator has experience integrating Microsoft Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Microsoft 365 Groups, and other Microsoft, third-party, and custom apps. A Microsoft Teams administrator understands and collaborates with other workloads and roles, such as Network, Voice, Identity, Access, Devices, Licensing, Security, Compliance, Information management, and User Adoption.
• A proficient understanding of basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
• A proficient understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell.
What you’ll learn in this course
The Managing Microsoft Teams course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Teams Admin role. A Microsoft Teams administrator plans, deploys, configures, and manages Microsoft Teams to focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication in a Microsoft 365 environment.
In this course, you will learn about various Teams management tools, security and compliance feature for Teams, network requirement for Teams deployment as well as different Teams settings and policies for managing collaboration and communication experience in Teams.
• Explore Microsoft Teams
• Plan and deploy Microsoft Teams
• Implement lifecycle management and governance for Microsoft Teams
• Monitor your Microsoft Teams environment
• Manage access for external users
• Implement security for Microsoft Teams
• Implement compliance for Microsoft Teams
• Plan and configure network settings for Microsoft Teams
• Create and manage teams
• Manage collaboration experiences for chat and channels
• Manage apps for Microsoft Teams
• Manage meetings and events experiences
• Configure and manage Microsoft Teams Room and Teams devices
• Manage phone numbers and settings
• Manage Teams Phone settings and policies
• Troubleshoot audio, video, and client issues
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us