Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP)
USD 600.00 excl. VAT
Students should have a fundamental understanding of financial principles and business operations.
An understanding of cloud computing is helpful but isn't necessary.
What you’ll learn in this course
Do you want to learn more about Dynamics 365? This course will provide you with a broad introduction to the finance and operations capabilities of Dynamics 365. You will become familiar with the concept of enterprise resource management (ERP), and learn about the core capabilities of the finance and operations app. Then we will discuss each of the apps individually, including Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Dynamics 365 Finance, Dynamics 365 Commerce, Dynamics 365 Human Resources, and the ERP capabilities of Dynamics 365 Project Operations
. This course will include lecture and hands-on-labs.
People in different roles and at various stages in their careers can benefit from this fundamentals course. This includes business stakeholders and others who want to be exposed to the finance and operations capabilities of Dynamics 365, students, recent graduates, and people changing careers who want to leverage Dynamics 365 to move to the next level.
• Get introduced to the finance and operations apps
• Create reports and integrate finance and operations apps
• Explore Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance core capabilities
• Explore general ledger in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
• Explore accounts payable and accounts receivable in Dynamics 365 Finance
• Explore expense management, fixed asset management and budgeting in Dynamics 365 Finance
• Identify general capabilities of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
• Explore warehouse and inventory capabilities
• Explore manufacturing strategies in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
• Explore Dynamics 365 Commerce capabilities
• Explore Microsoft Dynamics 365 business-to-business e-commerce, Store Commerce and Clienteling capabilities
• Explore Dynamics 365 Human Resources core capabilities
• Explore personnel management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Human Resources
• Identify project life cycle management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Project Operations
• Explore the project planning and execution capabilities of 365 Project Operations
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us