Course AZ-500T00: Microsoft Azure Security
USD 1,370 excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
This course is for Azure Security Engineers who are planning to take the associated certification exam, or who are performing security tasks in their day-to-day job. This course
would also be helpful to an engineer that wants to specialize in providing security for Azure-based digital platforms and play an integral role in protecting an organization's data.
Successful learners will have prior knowledge and understanding of:
• Security best practices and industry security requirements such as defense in depth, least privileged access, role-based access control, multi-factor authentication, shared responsibility, and zero trust model.
• Be familiar with security protocols such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Internet Security Protocol (IPSec), Secure Socket Layer (SSL), disk and data encryption methods.
• Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information.
• Have experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages.
Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI.
Prerequisite courses (or equivalent knowledge and hands-on experience):
This free online training will give you the experience you need to be successful in this course.
• AZ-104: Manage identities and governance in Azure - Learn | Microsoft Docs
• AZ-104: Implement and manage storage in Azure - Learn | Microsoft Docs
• AZ-104: Configure and manage virtual networks for Azure administrators - Learn | Microsoft Docs
• AZ-104: Monitor and back up Azure resources - Learn | Microsoft Docs
• AZ-104: Deploy and manage Azure compute resources - Learn | Microsoft Docs
What you’ll learn in this course
This course provides IT Security Professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain an organization’s security posture, and identify and
remediate security vulnerabilities. This course includes security for identity and access, platform protection, data and applications, and security operations.
• Secure Azure solutions with Azure Active Directory
• Implement Hybrid identity
• Deploy Azure AD identity protection
• Configure Azure AD privileged identity management
• Design an enterprise governance strategy
• Implement perimeter security
• Configure network security
• Configure and manage host security
• Enable Containers security
• Deploy and secure Azure Key Vault
• Configure application security features
• Implement storage security
• Configure and manage SQL database security
• Configure and manage Azure Monitor
• Enable and manage Microsoft Defender for Cloud
• Configure and monitor Microsoft Sentinel
If you would like to know more about this course please contact us