Integrating Hybrid Clouds with Google Cloud
USD 1,618 excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
• Recommend training or equivalent knowledge:
• Integrated Hybrid Clouds Foundation
• Previous knowledge of Google Cloud and cloud computing concepts including subscriptions, VPC, virtual machines (VMs), Google Cloud buckets, Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR), and Network address translation (NAT).
Learn to implement a hybrid cloud solution with Google Cloud by using NetApp® Cloud Volumes ONTAP®. Connect a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and an on-premises data center to unify your infrastructure. Use NetApp Cloud Manager to move data and manage storage in the hybrid cloud.
Learn about how NetApp cloud services are integrated into Cloud Manager to provide enhanced data protection, security, and compliance. Learn to optimize capacity and performance of Cloud Volumes ONTAP
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
• Create a VPN connection between a public cloud network VPC and the on-premises data center
• Deploy a connector in the public cloud.
• Deploy Cloud Volumes ONTAP in both a single-node and high-availability (HA) configuration.
• Use NetApp Cloud Manager to administer NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP
• Review data protection options of NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP
• Analyze data tiering option from on-premises to cloud.