ONTAP Administration of Active IQ Unified Manager
USD 1,617.00 excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
NetApp customers, partners,
• ONTAP Cluster Administration
• ONTAP Data Management Fundamentals
In this course, you discover how to deploy and maintain NetApp® Active IQ® Unified Manager (formerly OnCommand® Unified Manager) and how to pair Unified Manager with the OnCommand Workflow Automation (OnCommand WFA) data management solution.
You learn how the performance management features of Unified Manager provide a unified approach to storage management and how that approach reduces complexity. You also learn how to use OnCommand WFA to enhance Unified Manager’s data protection capabilities.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
• Install and maintain a Unified Manager deployment
• Use Unified Manager to monitor the health and performance of your storage infrastructure
• Categorize storage objects and implement annotation and group features
• Configure thresholds, event retention settings, and alerts so that storage issues can be anticipated and quickly identified
• Explore reporting tools and run reports
• Pair Unified Manager with OnCommand WFA to manage protection relationships and storage objects in the storage infrastructure
• Maintain and protect the Unified Manager database