NetApp SANscreen 6.0 Fundamentals
USD 2,426.00 excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
The intended audience of this course is NetApp® Professional Services,
service delivery partners and customers.
Learn the features and functions of the SANscreen® suite of products. This hands-on course will show you how SANscreen manages and supports multiprotocol storage systems through service policies and change-planning capabilities to provide improved resource and capacity utilization.
Product demonstrations will enable you to become proficient with many aspects of SANscreen. By the end of this course, you will be able to explain how SANscreen can extend data center automation to a networked storage environment for more efficient operations.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
• Define the five integrated products of SANscreen and their core features and interdependencies
• Describe the steps to perform a SANscreen and Data Warehouse installation and configuration
• Explain paths, violations, and policies
• Identify vulnerabilities and application groups
• Explain how SANscreen manages multiprotocol storage systems (FC, iSCSI, NFS, CIFS)
• Interpret performance views and analyze annotations
• Identify and recall how to run the standard SANscreen reports
• Explain the functions and features of the SANscreen on-line help system