NetApp SnapCenter Administration
USD 2,426 excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
NetApp and partner Professional Services
NetApp and partner systems engineers
This course focuses on the deployment of NetApp® SnapCenter® Server 4.4. You learn how to install, monitor, and manage SnapCenter Server. The course also discusses installation and use of licenses and role-based access control. You learn how to prepare hosts, install SnapCenter Plug-ins, and connect to NetApp ONTAP® AFF and FAS storage systems.
You also review backup and restore of Windows file system data and the configuration of SnapMirror® and SnapVault® relationships for use with SnapCenter software. The course materials include an exercise workbook that serves as an on-the-job reference guide.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
• Explain the benefits and relationships between the various components of the SnapCenter solution
• Describe the methods to install the SnapCenter Server software
• Perform SnapCenter configuration of role-based access control, installation of licenses, and connections to storage VMs (storage virtual machines, also
known as SVMs)
• Configure hosts and SnapCenter Server Plug-in packages
• Prepare data protection relationships for SnapCenter software
• Perform backup and restore of Windows data
• Explain monitoring and managing capabilities of SnapCenter Server